- 1000 g Sweet Potatoes
- 250 g Milk, Any variety will do
- 20 g Butter
- salt, To Taste
- cinnamon, To Taste
- Nutmeg, To Taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Peel and cut sweet potatoes in small cubes (3cm x 3cm)
2. Place sweet potatoes and milk into thermomix jug
3. Put the measuring cup on and cook for 20 minutes on Speed 1 at 100 degrees
4. Add butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to Thermomix Jug.
5. Attach butterfly whisk and mix for 20 seconds at Speed 3.
Sweet Potato Mash
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk