- 2 Thai green mangoes
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (toasted)
- 2 cups bamboo shoots, fresh, Rinsed
- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh Coriander, Rinsed
- 3 spring onions, Rinsed and sliced
- 1 small red chilli, Deseeded if desired
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, Rinsed and chopped
- Chopped cooked chicken, Optional
- 1 small handful, raw cashews, or peanuts, Chopped
- 20g fish sauce
- 2T soy sauce
- 2T brown sugar
- 2t honey
- 2t Sweet chilli sauce
Recipe is created for
1. Peel and shred the mangoes on a mandolin style grater or slice thinly into matchsticks.
2. Add together with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Toss well to combine.
4. Add dressing ingredients to the and blend on sp 3/20 seconds.
5. Pour over salad to serve.
You can make this ahead by combining the salad ingredients into a large bowl and add the dressing at the last minute.
This recipe is easily halved too.
Join my friendly Facebook group "Thermify me "
And "Thermify me breadwinners" for more recipes, tips, ideas and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)