- 2 Thai green mangoes
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (toasted)
- 2 cups bamboo shoots, fresh, Rinsed
- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh Coriander, Rinsed
- 3 spring onions, Rinsed and sliced
- 1 small red chilli, Deseeded if desired
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, Rinsed and chopped
- Chopped cooked chicken, Optional
- 1 small handful, raw cashews, or peanuts, Chopped
- 20g fish sauce
- 2T soy sauce
- 2T brown sugar
- 2t honey
- 2t Sweet chilli sauce
8Recipe is created for
1. Peel and shred the mangoes on a mandolin style grater or slice thinly into matchsticks.
2. Add together with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Toss well to combine.
4. Add dressing ingredients to the and blend on sp 3/20 seconds.
5. Pour over salad to serve.
You can make this ahead by combining the salad ingredients into a large bowl and add the dressing at the last minute.
This recipe is easily halved too.
Join my friendly Facebook group "Thermify me "
And "Thermify me breadwinners" for more recipes, tips, ideas and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lemon, Lime Dressing
- Cornflake honey slice
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Chocolate Protein Balls