- 6 potatoes, Approx 1 kg
- 1 leek
- 20 grams Avocado Oil
- 200 grams cheese, Approx
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 125 grams Sour Cream OR Cream Cheese
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Microwave potatoes for 10 minutes or until cooked.
Chop leek in bowl, 3 sec sp 8.
- Add oil to "Closed lid" and saute, 3 min sp 2 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
- Add cheeses to "Closed lid" and grate 5 sec sp 8.
- Add sour cream / cream cheese and mix 3 sec sp 5.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoup out potato an mash in bowl with butterfly whisk, 10 sec sp 3 or until all mixed/mashed.
- Fill potato shells and then bake until until browned.
Accessories you need
Use strong flavoured cheese.
Leek could be replaced with spring onion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Variation Potato Bake
- Gravy (like KFC potato & gravy)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Melbourne Mash
- Variation Impossible Quiche
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Mini meatballs
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice