- 80 gram cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, Sliced
- 3 clove garlic
- 30 gram Butter
- 600 gram potato, Sliced 0.5mm thick
- 200 gram light sour cream
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 pepper, to taste
- 2 tomato, Sliced
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees
Grate cheese, 3-5 seconds, Speed 8 – set aside
Chop garlic 3 seconds speed 8
Add sliced onion "Warm Up" & butter to garlic & cook 3mins,
100 degrees, reverse, Speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients (except cheese) & cook,
15-20mins, 100 degrees, reverse, Speed "Gentle stir setting" , until
potato is soft but not breaking up.
Pour mixture into oven safe dish, place sliced tomato on top, sprinkle with cheese & bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Accessories you need
If you are sensitive to the taste of salt, perhaps use less stock concentrate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bean salad
- Kimmi Thai Salad
- Kimmis Thai Salad
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- Cauliflower Rice
- Jan’s Curry Rice Salad
- Donna’s Camping Bacon & Egg Noodles
- Beetroot, Pear and Feta cheese salad
- THERMOMUMMA GARLIC, CHEESE & SPINACH NAAN
- Tamagoyaki (玉子燒)
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Baby frittatas
- My dad Bill's curried chicken