- 3 slices bread, preferrably day old or crust
- 100 grams Parmesan Cheese or Vegan Parmesan Cheese, I used Follow your Heart Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- 1 heaped tablespoons curry powder
- 1 heaped tablespoons mustard powder
- 1 head Cauliflower, Cut into Florets
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Garlic Olive Oil or Olive Oil, I use Cobram Estate
10h 30minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
[color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Step 1.
[/color][color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If using real parmesan , blitz 5 seconds speed 9 first. For Vegan parmesan go to Step 2.[/color][color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/color][color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Add all ingredients together except for Olive Oil and cauliflower. Blitz 20 seconds speed 7. and tip into large ziplock bag[/color][color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/color][color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Place cauli florets in a large bowl or ziplock bag and coat generously with olive oil .Tip florets into bag with seasoning and shake to coat.[/color][color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/color][color=#1d2129; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Shake onto lined baking tray and bake in moderate oven for 20 to 30 mins or until golden. Pour some of your excess seasoning over the top as you will appreciate the golden crumbs.[/color]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Dark Malteser Mousse (variant)
- Creamy Fettucine
- Banana Chip Cookies
- Supersoft Bread
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls