- 200 grams zucchini, deseeded
- 10 grams grated parmasan
- 110 grams plain flour
- 110 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 tbsp parsley or basil, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 170 grams Milk
- salt and pepper to taste
Roughly chop the zucchini and add to TM bowl. Grate for 4-5 seconds on speed 5. Set aside. No need to clean the bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients to the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down bowl.
Add back the zucchini to TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 3 .
Serve hot or cold with extra grated cheese on top (optional). Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Easy Wombok Salad
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE