- 200 grams zucchini, deseeded
- 10 grams grated parmasan
- 110 grams plain flour
- 110 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 tbsp parsley or basil, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 170 grams Milk
- salt and pepper to taste
Roughly chop the zucchini and add to TM bowl. Grate for 4-5 seconds on speed 5. Set aside. No need to clean the bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients to the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down bowl.
Add back the zucchini to TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 3 .
Serve hot or cold with extra grated cheese on top (optional). Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake