THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g TM unsalted butter
- 600 g celeriac, peeled, chopped
- 100 g block parmesan
- 1000 g TM chicken stock
- 300 g thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil or good extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g chestnut mushrooms
- to taste salt & pepper
Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan in TM bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
2. Place 40g of butter in TM bowl and cook for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1 until butter starts to foam.
3. Add chestnut mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed soft. Set aside.
No need to clean TM bowl.
4. Place 60g butter in TM bowl and melt for 1 minute at 100°C on speed 1.
5. Add chopped celeriac and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on Speed 1.
6. Add chicken stock and cook for 18 minutes at 100°C on Speed 1.
7.Add grated parmesan and cook for 5 minutes at 100°C on Speed 1.
8. Add cream and oil and continue to cook for 5 minutes 5 minutes at 90°C on Speed 1.
9. Blend for 1 minute by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 8. Hold MC in place with other hand.
10. Season to taste.
11. Divide soup among warmed bowls. Top with mushrooms and drizzle of butter or oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Banana Hazelnut & Honey Bread
- Carrot Cakes with Harissa Yoghurt
- Bánh Xèo - Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes with Nuoc Tuong - Yellow Bean Sauce
- Pistachio ANZAC Biscuits - Variation on EDC recipe
- Barbecue Sauce
- Cashew Cheese - dairy free