- 1 bunch Pak Choy, leaves and stems separated
- 1 1/2 Ltrs water
- 2 Tbs vege stock paste
- 1 Tbs ginger, grated
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat water to Varoma temperature. Took me about 12 mins, I forgot to put the MC on part way, oops.
Add ginger, soy, sugar, and sesame oil.
Place the dumplings in upper Varoma tray, I lined mine with baking paper to ensure I could remove the dumplings at the end of cooking. Place Varoma on top of TM bowl. Cook for 15 mins/Varoma/Sp 2.
In last 5 mins of cooking, place pak choy in lower Varoma tray to steam for last few minutes.
Check that the dumplings are cooked, they should be. Remove pak choy if you need to cook dumplings longer.
Place dumplings and pak choy into serving bowls, pour soup stock over dumplings. Sprinkle with shallots and coriander.
My soup tasted like it needed a little more salt. I was careful not to overload the salt during the cooking. So in each bowl I added a small amount of soy sauce over the soup to enhance the flavour. It did the trick.
Here's how to make the magic happen..............
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry