- 1 --- Large clove, Garlic
- 2 spring onions, White only
- 1 Small brown onion, Quartered
- 30 Grams butter cubed
- 2 Heaped teaspoons TMX veggie stock
- 600 Grams boiled water
- 300-350 Grams cauliflower, Small pieces
- 350 Grams potato 2cm chunks
- 150-200 Grams, Diced bacon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, spring onion and onion to bowl chop, 5 seconds speed 7.
add butter and bacon, sauté 4mins varoma speed1 mc off.
Add cauliflower and potato, stock, boiling water. 17mins 100 degrees speed 1.
puree over 90 seconds from speed 1-7.
serve with a crack of pepper and salt to taste.
Reduce the carb load, halve the potato and increase cauliflower by 150grams.
quite nice with addition of teaspoon of curry powder/spice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup