- 40 g Rice / Lentils
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 400 g Tin of Tomatoes
- 2 red peppers, (Capsicums)
- 1 tsp n TM Stock & 400 g water
- Salt, Pepper and Cayenne to taste.
- Cream, Chives & Croutons to serve (optional)
1, Put 40g of Rice / Lentils into and Grind on Sp 9 for 15 secs, remove and leave to the side.
2, Put Oil, Peppers, Garlic and Onion into and chop for 3-4 secs / Sp 5 until roughly chopped. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
3, Saute for 5 min/100degreesC/Speed 1.
4, Add stock, water, tomatoes, ground rice/lentils and seasonings and cook for 12 min / 100degrees / Speed 2.
5, Puree for 30 seconds / Speed 8 until smooth - or until preferred tecture is reached.
5, Serve with a swirl of cream, chopped chives and croutons.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Radish soup
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup