- 350 g sweet potato
- 15g olive oil
- 1 onion peeled & halved
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger
- 1 Tbsp Curry Paste
- 200g tomatoes
- 50 gms red lentils
- 1 Tbsp Vege stock
- 850 gm water
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and ginger in TM bowl. Chop speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add oil, curry paste and saute 3 minutes 120 Degrees / Speed 2
Add tomatoes and chop 5 seconds/ Speed 5
Add lentils, vege stock and water to bowl.
Place sweet potato in simmering basket and insert into TM bowl
Cook 20 minutes/ 100 Degrees / Speed 2
Remove simmering basket and add sweet potoat to TM.
Blend 1 minute/ Speed 9.
If you don't have tomatoes use a 400 gram can tomatoes and reduce the water by 200 g
For the Tha curry paste //www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/thai-curry-paste/200525
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup