- 10 g mustard seed
- 10 g Fennel seed
- 100 g coarse sea salt
- 15 g sundried tomatoes
- 10 g rosemary, dried
- 15 g garlic flake
- 10 g dried oregano
- 10 g dried thyme
- 10 g Sage
- 15 g Onion powder
- 1 piece bay leaf
Recipe is created for
Place all seeds to , mustard seed, coriander, fennel, rosemary to saute 5 minutes, 120 degrees, Stir speed. Add sea salt and sundried tomato, mill 20seconds, speed 9.
Add rest of the ingredient, garlic flakes, chili powder, oregano, thyme, paprika, onion powder, bay leaf and mill 1 minute Speed 9.
Store in airtight container or bags.
Bavarian Spice Mix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Mum's Pumpkin Soup
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Low FODMAP Chestnut Soup
- Hearty chorizo, mushroom and bean soup Low GI
- Chunky chicken and mixed bean soup low GI