- 10 g mustard seed
- 5 g Fennel seed
- 100 g coarse sea salt
- 30 g sundried tomatoes
- 5 g rosemary, dried or fresh
- 10 g garlic flakes
- 5 g dried oregano
- 5 g dried thyme
- 5 g Sage
- 15 g Onion powder
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 10 g coriander seed
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 g paprika
Recipe is created for
- Place all seeds to "Closed lid" , mustard seed, coriander, fennel, rosemary , thyme, sage and oregano to saute 5 minutes, 120 degrees, "Gentle stir setting" Stir speed. Add sea salt, bay leaf and sundried tomato, mill 20seconds, speed 9. Cook 5minutes Varoma Temperature, Reverse Speed 1 MC off.
Add rest of the ingredient; garlic flakes, cayenne pepper, paprika, onion powder, bay leaf and mill 1 minute Speed 9.
Store in airtight container or bags.
Bavarian Spice Mix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Turkey Stuffing
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Lamb Koftas with Yoghurt Dressing
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- All Green Stock Powder
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free