- 10 g mustard seed
- 5 g Fennel seed
- 100 g coarse sea salt
- 30 g sundried tomatoes
- 5 g rosemary, dried or fresh
- 10 g garlic flakes
- 5 g dried oregano
- 5 g dried thyme
- 5 g Sage
- 15 g Onion powder
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 10 g coriander seed
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 g paprika
Recipe is created for
Place all seeds to , mustard seed, coriander, fennel, rosemary , thyme, sage and oregano to saute 5 minutes, 120 degrees, Stir speed. Add sea salt, bay leaf and sundried tomato, mill 20seconds, speed 9. Cook 5minutes Varoma Temperature, Reverse Speed 1 MC off.
Add rest of the ingredient; garlic flakes, cayenne pepper, paprika, onion powder, bay leaf and mill 1 minute Speed 9.
Store in airtight container or bags.
Bavarian Spice Mix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Black Bean burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Christmas Salad
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- BBQ Sauce
- Barbecued pork ribs
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish