- 180 grams cheese, (Block - cut into 3cm pieces, or grated)
- 1000 grams chicken breast, (Diced & partially frozen)
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 2 heaped teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 heaped teaspoons Onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 20 grams olive oil, (To fry)
1h 15minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- If using block cheese - add cubed cheese to bowl and grate 5 sec, speed 9, MC on. Transfer into separate dish. No need to wash bowl. If using grated cheese, ignore this step.
Add partially frozen diced chicken breast to bowl and mince 10 sec, speed 6, MC on.
NOTE - Chicken breast must be partially frozen (dice & freeze for 30-45min)
- Add spinach, garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, dried oregano - Combine 20 sec, speed 5, MC on.
- Add cheese - Combine 20 sec, speed 5, MC on.
- Roll into small bite sized balls and cook in batches -fry lightly in oil until golden brown and cooked through. Put the cooked chicken bites into your Thermoserver to keep warm until they are all cooked & ready to serve.
Accessories you need
These are great as a snack for the whole family! My partner takes them to work, my toddler loves them, and I grab them straight from the fridge. They also make a great entree at a gatheling (serve with tooth picks). They are very tasty and don't last long! - Enjoy! x
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.