- 180 grams cheese, (Block - cut into 3cm pieces, or grated)
- 1000 grams chicken breast, (Diced & partially frozen)
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 2 heaped teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 heaped teaspoons Onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 20 grams olive oil, (To fry)
1h 15minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- If using block cheese - add cubed cheese to bowl and grate 5 sec, speed 9, MC on. Transfer into separate dish. No need to wash bowl. If using grated cheese, ignore this step.
- Add partially frozen diced chicken breast to bowl and mince 10 sec, speed 6, MC on.
NOTE - Chicken breast must be partially frozen (dice & freeze for 30-45min)
- Add spinach, garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, dried oregano - Combine 20 sec, speed 5, MC on.
- Add cheese - Combine 20 sec, speed 5, MC on.
- Roll into small bite sized balls and cook in batches -fry lightly in oil until golden brown and cooked through. Put the cooked chicken bites into your Thermoserver to keep warm until they are all cooked & ready to serve.
Accessories you need
These are great as a snack for the whole family! My partner takes them to work, my toddler loves them, and I grab them straight from the fridge. They also make a great entree at a gatheling (serve with tooth picks). They are very tasty and don't last long! - Enjoy! x
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.