- 200 grams chicken breats, skinless, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 60 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams Milk
- 1 egg, beaten with 50g water
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
- oil, for frying
Recipe is created for
1. Place chicken pieces, salt and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7
2. Add bread in pieces, cream cheese and milk. Mix 10 sec/speed 7.
3. Remove mixture from mixing bowl, form small balls (walnut size) and flatten each ball lightly with the bottom of the measuring cup to form nuggets. Coat each nugget first with beaten egg and then with breadcrumbs. Heat oil in a deep pan. fry nuggets in medium hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
I used crusts rather than slices of bread without crusts and it worked out perfectly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce