- 200 grams chicken breats, skinless, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 60 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams Milk
- 1 egg, beaten with 50g water
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
- oil, for frying
8Recipe is created for
1. Place chicken pieces, salt and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7
2. Add bread in pieces, cream cheese and milk. Mix 10 sec/speed 7.
3. Remove mixture from mixing bowl, form small balls (walnut size) and flatten each ball lightly with the bottom of the measuring cup to form nuggets. Coat each nugget first with beaten egg and then with breadcrumbs. Heat oil in a deep pan. fry nuggets in medium hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
I used crusts rather than slices of bread without crusts and it worked out perfectly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice