- 200 grams dried figs, cut into quarters
- 150 grams walnuts
- 30 grams honey
- 30 grams Brandy or orange juice
- 1 level teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, Finely grated
8Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients to bowl and turbo for 3 seconds (3 one second pulses on TM 31) or 1 second then 2 seconds on TM 5.
2. remove from bowl and roll into 2 equal logs and wrap in baking paper or cling wrap.
3. Leave in fridge for 2 hours until set and slice 1 roll thinly for a cheese board. 2nd roll will keep for 4 weeks in fridge.
This recipe is suitable for raw, gluten free or paleo diet.
4. Substitute pecans for walnuts or use a mix for a different flavour.
Check if figs have a hard stalk on them and remove before cutting figs into quarters.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Gut Friendly Banana, Carrot and Coconut Loaf
- Broccolini Salad
- Goodness LCM Bars
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free