- 200 grams dried figs, cut into quarters
- 150 grams walnuts
- 30 grams honey
- 30 grams Brandy or orange juice
- 1 level teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, Finely grated
Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients to bowl and turbo for 3 seconds (3 one second pulses on TM 31) or 1 second then 2 seconds on TM 5.
2. remove from bowl and roll into 2 equal logs and wrap in baking paper or cling wrap.
3. Leave in fridge for 2 hours until set and slice 1 roll thinly for a cheese board. 2nd roll will keep for 4 weeks in fridge.
This recipe is suitable for raw, gluten free or paleo diet.
4. Substitute pecans for walnuts or use a mix for a different flavour.
Check if figs have a hard stalk on them and remove before cutting figs into quarters.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Paleo Meatloaf
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza