- 200 grams dried figs, cut into quarters
- 150 grams walnuts
- 30 grams honey
- 30 grams Brandy or orange juice
- 1 level teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, Finely grated
8Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients to bowl and turbo for 3 seconds (3 one second pulses on TM 31) or 1 second then 2 seconds on TM 5.
2. remove from bowl and roll into 2 equal logs and wrap in baking paper or cling wrap.
3. Leave in fridge for 2 hours until set and slice 1 roll thinly for a cheese board. 2nd roll will keep for 4 weeks in fridge.
This recipe is suitable for raw, gluten free or paleo diet.
4. Substitute pecans for walnuts or use a mix for a different flavour.
Check if figs have a hard stalk on them and remove before cutting figs into quarters.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Satay Sauce
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Pumpkin pasta sauce