- 200 grams dried figs, cut into quarters
- 150 grams walnuts
- 30 grams honey
- 30 grams Brandy or orange juice
- 1 level teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, Finely grated
Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients to bowl and turbo for 3 seconds (3 one second pulses on TM 31) or 1 second then 2 seconds on TM 5.
2. remove from bowl and roll into 2 equal logs and wrap in baking paper or cling wrap.
3. Leave in fridge for 2 hours until set and slice 1 roll thinly for a cheese board. 2nd roll will keep for 4 weeks in fridge.
This recipe is suitable for raw, gluten free or paleo diet.
4. Substitute pecans for walnuts or use a mix for a different flavour.
Check if figs have a hard stalk on them and remove before cutting figs into quarters.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte