- 500 grams courgette, cut in rounds
- 150 grams semi skimmed milk
- 100 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 20 grams flour
- 3 piece eggs
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
Recipe is created for
- Wash the courgettes and cut into rounds, place in
- Add the milk, butter,salt, pepper and cook for 15min, 100 degrees speed1
- Check the consistency and if too runny, cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add to the the eggs, parmesan, flour and mix for1min. speed2
- Pour the contents into a well buttered oven dish 20x20cm and sprinkle top with more grated parmesan.
- Cook in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 35 mins.
Remove from dish and let cool slightly before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits