- 500 grams courgette, cut in rounds
- 150 grams semi skimmed milk
- 100 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 20 grams flour
- 3 piece eggs
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Wash the courgettes and cut into rounds, place in
- Add the milk, butter,salt, pepper and cook for 15min, 100 degrees speed1
- Check the consistency and if too runny, cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add to the the eggs, parmesan, flour and mix for1min. speed2
- Pour the contents into a well buttered oven dish 20x20cm and sprinkle top with more grated parmesan.
Cook in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 35 mins.
Remove from dish and let cool slightly before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.