- 500 grams courgette, cut in rounds
- 150 grams semi skimmed milk
- 100 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 20 grams flour
- 3 piece eggs
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
Recipe is created for
- Wash the courgettes and cut into rounds, place in "Closed lid"
- Add the milk, butter,salt, pepper and cook for 15min, 100 degrees speed1"Counter-clockwise operation"
- Check the consistency and if too runny, cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add to the"Closed lid" the eggs, parmesan, flour and mix for1min. speed2"Counter-clockwise operation"
- Pour the contents into a well buttered oven dish 20x20cm and sprinkle top with more grated parmesan.
- Cook in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 35 mins.
Remove from dish and let cool slightly before serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites