- 2 fennel, large bulbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, small and thinly sliced
- 50 grams dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 1 pinch paprika
- salt to taste
- 2 lemons, cut crosswise into 1/4inch slices
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
Remove any hard or discoloured outer layers from the fennel bulbs. Trim and discard the root ends and the feathery tops. Cut the bulbs in half lenthwise, then cut each half into 8 wedges, leaving core intact to keep some shape.
Put olive oil and onion into TM bowl, and cook for 5 min/Varoma/speed 1. Add all other ingredients, season with salt and cook 15min/100 degrees//.
Check if fennel is tender, then transfer to serving dish to cool removing sprig of thyme and bayleaf before serving.
Garnish dish with slices of lemon and parsley leaves.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Lemon Slice
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce