- 2 fennel, large bulbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, small and thinly sliced
- 50 grams dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 1 pinch paprika
- salt to taste
- 2 lemons, cut crosswise into 1/4inch slices
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
Remove any hard or discoloured outer layers from the fennel bulbs. Trim and discard the root ends and the feathery tops. Cut the bulbs in half lenthwise, then cut each half into 8 wedges, leaving core intact to keep some shape.
Put olive oil and onion into TM bowl, and cook for 5 min/Varoma/speed 1. Add all other ingredients, season with salt and cook 15min/100 degrees//.
Check if fennel is tender, then transfer to serving dish to cool removing sprig of thyme and bayleaf before serving.
Garnish dish with slices of lemon and parsley leaves.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce