- 2 fennel, large bulbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, small and thinly sliced
- 50 grams dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 1 pinch paprika
- salt to taste
- 2 lemons, cut crosswise into 1/4inch slices
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
Remove any hard or discoloured outer layers from the fennel bulbs. Trim and discard the root ends and the feathery tops. Cut the bulbs in half lenthwise, then cut each half into 8 wedges, leaving core intact to keep some shape.
Put olive oil and onion into TM bowl, and cook for 5 min/Varoma/speed 1. Add all other ingredients, season with salt and cook 15min/100 degrees//.
Check if fennel is tender, then transfer to serving dish to cool removing sprig of thyme and bayleaf before serving.
Garnish dish with slices of lemon and parsley leaves.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre