- 200 grams pumpkin, chopped into chunks
- 100 grams water
- 120 grams almond butter, homemade (see tips)
- 4 large eggs
- ghee or coconut oil, for frying
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place pumpkin into mixing bowl and chop 6secs/speed 5.
Add in water and cook 7mins/VAROMA/speed
Add in almond butter and combine 1min/speed 3 - with blades running add eggs through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Scrape down sides and smooth batter 10secs/speed 5.
Place frying pan onto low heat.
Melt ghee or coconut oil in pan.
Pour in desired amount of batter. This batter will make 5-6 large pancakes or 10-12 small.
Cook slowly. Little bubbles will apear on surface and the batter will set. Flip Pancakes gently and cook for just a few minutes more to colour other side.
Serve by themselves or topped with ghee along side soup, broth, vegetables and meat.
These are suitable once you reach stage 3 or the GAPS Intro diet. Consume sparingly to begin with to check for toleration.
To make your own nut butter check out Quirky Cooking: //www.quirkycooking.com.au/2010/09/nut-butter/
For more info on GAPS check out the GAPS Australia website: //gapsaustralia.com.au/
Check out my Facebook page: //www.facebook.com/agirlandherthermi/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade