- 200 grams pumpkin, chopped into chunks
- 100 grams water
- 120 grams almond butter, homemade (see tips)
- 4 large eggs
- ghee or coconut oil, for frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place pumpkin into mixing bowl and chop 6secs/speed 5.
Add in water and cook 7mins/VAROMA/speed "Gentle stir setting"
Add in almond butter and combine 1min/speed 3 - with blades running add eggs through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Scrape down sides and smooth batter 10secs/speed 5.
Place frying pan onto low heat.
Melt ghee or coconut oil in pan.
Pour in desired amount of batter. This batter will make 5-6 large pancakes or 10-12 small.
Cook slowly. Little bubbles will apear on surface and the batter will set. Flip Pancakes gently and cook for just a few minutes more to colour other side.
Serve by themselves or topped with ghee along side soup, broth, vegetables and meat.
Accessories you need
These are suitable once you reach stage 3 or the GAPS Intro diet. Consume sparingly to begin with to check for toleration.
To make your own nut butter check out Quirky Cooking: //www.quirkycooking.com.au/2010/09/nut-butter/
For more info on GAPS check out the GAPS Australia website: //gapsaustralia.com.au/
Check out my Facebook page: //www.facebook.com/agirlandherthermi/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP, GAPS)
- Golden Milk (with fresh ginger and turmeric)
- Red Lentil Falafels
- Nanna's Cheesecake
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes
- Chocolate Almond Pulp Brownies
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup