- 30 g slightly stale bread, torn into pieces
- 60 g Spanish Sherry Vinegar, (or use white vinegar)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 clove garlic peeled
- 1 red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g tomatoes, ripe , peeled, (approx. 2)
- 230 g chilled water
- 2 tsp salt, Adjust to taste
- 100 g ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add all ingredients to blend 30 seconds sp5
adjust seasoning to taste
serve & garnish with finely diced cucumber and tomato
- For a smoother texture blend a further 30seconds on sp 7
To peel tomatoes - prick the tomatoes with fork and pour boiling water over tomatoes in a heat proof bowl with the tip of a paring knife lift skin and the whole skin should peel off
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup