- 600 g chicken thighs
- 100 g onion, approx 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 60 g carrot, approx 1 carrot
- 110 g zucchini, approx 1 zucchini
- 100 g broccoli
- 1 egg
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- breadcrumbs, extra for coating
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Add chicken thighs to the TM bowl and mince 15sec/sp6. Set aside.
2) Add garlic cloves and onion to the TM bowl and chop 5 sec/sp5.
3) Add olive oil then saute for 5 min/120°/sp1.
4) Add roughly chopped carrot, zucchini and broccoli and chop 10 sec/sp5.
5) Return chicken to TM bowl, add egg and breadcrumbs mix 20 sec//sp5.
6) Mixture will be very sticky but mould into small balls around the size of a 20c piece and press slightly so its flat. Coat in extra breadcrumbs.
7) Pan fry on a medium heat with a small amount of oil until cooked through.
These can be frozen after step 6 has been completed and then can be cooked from frozen. I just freeze in a container and have a sheet of baking paper between the layers so I can take out what I need without defrosting the whole lot. You can also use any nut meal instead of breadcrumbs to make gluten free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake