- 1000g lamb mince
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red onion halved
- 1/2 bunch Fresh Corriander
- 1 heaped teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 heaped teaspoon sumac
- salt & peper, to taste
Place onion, fresh corriander & garlic into the TM bowl & chop for 5 secs speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients & chop for 20 secs speed 5.
Roll into bite size ball shapes & place into both sections of the varoma.
Place 500g water into the TM bowl & steam the meatballs for 20 mins Varoma speed 2. check if they are fully cooked & if not cook for a further 5 - 10 mins this will depend how big your meatballs are.
Serve with optional dipping sauces -thermomix sweet chilli sauce & greek yoghurt.
These are great finger foods to serve at a party, so easy but really tasty & delicious.
Orginal recipe idea from Stephanie Alexander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken