- 250 g Veal and pork mince, Any mince is fine
- 1/2 leek
- 1 celery stalks
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 1 pinches pepper, ground
- 2 level tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Cup breadcrumbs, Approximately
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add leek, celery and garlic to bowl.
Chop 5 sec, speed 6, scrape down. Repeat.
Saute, 3 min, 100°, speed "Gentle stir setting"
mince, seasonings and breadcrumbs.
Blend 15 Sec, Speed 6, scrape down and repeat.
transfer to bowl. Cover with cling wrap. Refrigerate at least 30mins
Roll into tablespoon size balls
Return to refrigerator until ready to cook.
Or you can bake immediately in 180° oven, or pan fry
Cook till cooked through, approximately 15-20mins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Baileys imposter
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Coffee syrup
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Black bean burger patties
- Dumplings and broth
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Portuguese tarts
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Variation Ultimate Chocolate Brownie
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread