- 250 g Veal and pork mince, Any mince is fine
- 1/2 leek
- 1 celery stalks
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 1 pinches pepper, ground
- 2 level tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Cup breadcrumbs, Approximately
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add leek, celery and garlic to bowl.
Chop 5 sec, speed 6, scrape down. Repeat.
Saute, 3 min, 100°, speed
mince, seasonings and breadcrumbs.
Blend 15 Sec, Speed 6, scrape down and repeat.
transfer to bowl. Cover with cling wrap. Refrigerate at least 30mins
Roll into tablespoon size balls
Return to refrigerator until ready to cook.
Or you can bake immediately in 180° oven, or pan fry
Cook till cooked through, approximately 15-20mins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)