- 500 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Miso (white)
- 3 cm shallot, finely sliced
- 1/2 sheet Nori seaweed, finely shredded
- 60 grams silken tofu, in 1cm cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon TM vegetable stock
Bring water to boil 100 degrees, 5 mins, sp 1
Add tofu, seaweed, TM stock and Miso. Mix gently 80 degrees, 2 mins, ,
Pour into small bowls and add a pinch of finely sliced shallots to garnish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Citrus Bender
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Cheese Corn Balls Recipe
- Dumplings and broth
- Coconut and Mango Daiquiri ( Mocktail directions also)
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Creamy Cashew Milk
- Lumberjack Cake