- 1 egg
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 onion, (small)
- 6 small shallots (eshallots), (for garnish)
- 1 cm piece of ginger, (peeled)
- 20 g olive oil, (or a splash)
- 20 Peeking Duck style pancakes, (from asian grocer)
- 500 g lamb strips, (thinly sliced, any cut)
- 2 tbsp chilli hot sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 5 seconds on speed 6
Marinate lamb strips for 2 hours in fridge
(or if in a hurry 10 minutes will do)
Place onion and ginger into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add a splash of oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1
with MC off
Place lamb into TM bowl and splash with some extra oil cook for
10 minutes at 100 degrees on,reverse, speed soft, MC off.
Add sauce ingredients and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees
on reverse, speed soft .
Place in Thermoserver to keep warm.
Steam pancakes in Varoma for 10 minutes at Varmoma temperature
in stacks of 10.
Serve lamb on pancakes garnished with thinly sliced eshallots and wrap.
Alternative - if you don't have pancakes you can serve with steamed rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Musk Sticks
- Roast Veggie (leftovers) Soup
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Army Green 'Wake Me Up' Smoothie
- Curried (leftover) sausages with rice and veggies
- Chiko Rolls River Cottage Style
- Camembert Rolls
- Chestnutella (Chestnut chocolate spread)
- Chocolate and Chestnut Cake
- Sweet Chestnut Puree
- Egg & Dairy Free Choc Muffins
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce