- 1 egg
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 onion, (small)
- 6 small shallots (eshallots), (for garnish)
- 1 cm piece of ginger, (peeled)
- 20 g olive oil, (or a splash)
- 20 Peeking Duck style pancakes, (from asian grocer)
- 500 g lamb strips, (thinly sliced, any cut)
- 2 tbsp chilli hot sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 5 seconds on speed 6
Marinate lamb strips for 2 hours in fridge
(or if in a hurry 10 minutes will do)
Place onion and ginger into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add a splash of oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1
with MC off
Place lamb into TM bowl and splash with some extra oil cook for
10 minutes at 100 degrees on,reverse, speed soft, MC off. "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Add sauce ingredients and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees
on reverse, speed soft "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" .
Place in Thermoserver to keep warm.
Steam pancakes in Varoma for 10 minutes at Varmoma temperature
in stacks of 10.
Serve lamb on pancakes garnished with thinly sliced eshallots and wrap.
Alternative - if you don't have pancakes you can serve with steamed rice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Musk Sticks
- Roast Veggie (leftovers) Soup
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Army Green 'Wake Me Up' Smoothie
- Curried (leftover) sausages with rice and veggies
- Chiko Rolls River Cottage Style
- Camembert Rolls
- Chestnutella (Chestnut chocolate spread)
- Chocolate and Chestnut Cake
- Sweet Chestnut Puree
- Egg & Dairy Free Choc Muffins
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins