- 500 grams chicken, minced in thermomix
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots
- 60 grams fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 egg
- Flour to combine (about 230 grams)
- Oil for cooking
- Pear jam or maple syrup for glaze
Blitz garlic shallots and parsley in tmx on speed 9 for 10 seconds
Combine mince, garlic, shallots, peas, parsley, salt, egg and enough flour to combine in tmx reverse speed 3 for 10 seconds then roll into walnut-size balls.
Shallow fry in hot oil. Remove meatballs from frying pan.
Reduce heat and put pear jam/syrup in pan, stirring until it caramelises (be careful not to burn) Return meat balls back in pan and glaze gently with jam, again being careful not to burn
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars