- 1/2 red onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Small Gem Lettuce
- 1/2 red chilli, de-seeded
- 1 zest of lemon
- 4 Drops Tobasco Sauce, optional
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- 100 g Smoked Salmon
- 2 Slices wholemeal bread
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Fresh Peeled Prawns
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion, tomato, lettuce, chilli, lemon zest, tobasco and 1 tbsp lemon juice into bowl. Chop 5 sec/speed 4. If you want a finer mix, chop again for 2 sec/speed 3. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scrape salsa into the Thermomix Basket and drain off any excess liquid. Mix should be moist but not wet.
- Gently add chopped avocado to the salsa mix.
- Cover base of your Thermomix Silicone Dariole Moulds (if you do not have these see tip below) with a layer of smoked Salmon and top half up the mould with with salsa, gently pressing it into the mould. Add another layer of salmon and fill remainder of mould with salsa mix and then another layer of salmon. Leave about a 1cm space at the top of the mould.
- Using a round cookie cutter that is the same size as the top of your mould, cut out four circles of bread and press one into the top of each mould, gently pressing down.
- Cover moulds with cling film and pop into the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
- Pop oil and lemon juice into a jar and shake well.
- Run a knife around the mould and unmould in the center of your plate.
- Top each mould with 1 tbsp sour cream and two prawns.
- Drizzle with dressing and fresh chives
If you don't have the wonderful Dariole moulds, you can line a muffin tray hole with cling film and stack this way. They wont be as tall! Cut cling film larger than muffin hole so you can wrap each 'muffin' stack up.
Don't like the spice, remove chilli and tobasco.
Add some chopped mango for another freshness kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits