- 4 slices salmon, smoked, thinly sliced, cut in half
- 8-10 pieces crackers or toasted baguette slices
- 100 g cream cheese
- 40 g horseradish cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- black pepper and salt, to taste
- 8 sprigs Dill, fresh
- 50 g honey
- 50 g mustard
Place cream cheese, horseradish and lemon juice into bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 5. Check if thorougly mixed.
Place mixture onto cracker or toasted bread with the help of a teaspoon or fill it in a piping bag and pipe it in the middle.
Chop 7 sprigs of dill 5 sec/speed 7. Use spatula to scrape down
Add honey and mustard.
Mix 25 sec/speed 4.
Drizzle mixture over crackers/bread with salmon arranged.
Honey Mustard Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake