- 4 slices salmon, smoked, thinly sliced, cut in half
- 8-10 pieces crackers or toasted baguette slices
- 100 g cream cheese
- 40 g horseradish cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- black pepper and salt, to taste
- 8 sprigs Dill, fresh
- 50 g honey
- 50 g mustard
Place cream cheese, horseradish and lemon juice into bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 5. Check if thorougly mixed.
Place mixture onto cracker or toasted bread with the help of a teaspoon or fill it in a piping bag and pipe it in the middle.
Chop 7 sprigs of dill 5 sec/speed 7. Use spatula to scrape down
Add honey and mustard.
Mix 25 sec/speed 4.
Drizzle mixture over crackers/bread with salmon arranged.
Honey Mustard Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Omelet In A Bun
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Honey cheese bread
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Vegan Gravy
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Raulas beef burgers