- 20 g Butter
- 140 g Self Raising Flour
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 180 g sour cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 100 g Smoked Salmon
- extra Sour Cream for topping
Place butter into TM bowl and melt for 40 seconds at 50 degreesC on speed 4.
Add remainder of ingredients to the bowl (not topping). Mix for 30 seconds on speed 5 until smooth.
Place teaspoonfuls onto hot pan. Cook until golden and then turn over to cook other side.
Cool. Top with a dollop of sour cream and a smoked salmon rose.
If batter is a little thick, add more milk to thin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Basque Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits