- 20 g Butter
- 140 g Self Raising Flour
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 180 g sour cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 100 g Smoked Salmon
- extra Sour Cream for topping
Place butter into TM bowl and melt for 40 seconds at 50 degreesC on speed 4.
Add remainder of ingredients to the bowl (not topping). Mix for 30 seconds on speed 5 until smooth.
Place teaspoonfuls onto hot pan. Cook until golden and then turn over to cook other side.
Cool. Top with a dollop of sour cream and a smoked salmon rose.
If batter is a little thick, add more milk to thin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- Beef Burgers / Sliders