- 20 g butter
- 140 g Self Raising Flour
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 180 g sour cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 100 g smoked salmon
- extra Sour Cream for topping
Place butter into TM bowl and melt for 40 seconds at 50 degreesC on speed 4.
Add remainder of ingredients to the bowl (not topping). Mix for 30 seconds on speed 5 until smooth.
Place teaspoonfuls onto hot pan. Cook until golden and then turn over to cook other side.
Cool. Top with a dollop of sour cream and a smoked salmon rose.
If batter is a little thick, add more milk to thin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy bacon pasta carbonara
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- LCHF Bagels
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Ginger Slice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls