- 600 grams chicken, mince
- 2 cm ginger, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white section
- 1 red chilli
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves only
- 30 grams fish sauce
- 40 grams red curry paste
- 30 grams GF SR Flour
- 90 grams coconut milk
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degreees fan forced
Line baking tray with baking paper
Put ginger, garlic, lemongrass, chilli, kaffir lime leaf and coriander into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed. Scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary.
Add chicken mince, fish sauce, red curry paste, flour and coconut milk to bowl.
Set closed lid position and pulse 4 to 5 times for 1 second each or until well mixed.
With wet hands form mixture in to 6cm patties, place onto baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
Serve with salad and home made sweet chilli sauce or as finger food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Cacao turmeric latte