- 100 grams Onions, peeled, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 20 grams butter or non dairy alternative
- 500 grams zucchini, cut in cubes, peeled or un-peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 100 grams plain flour
- 300 grams Milk or non dairy alternative
- 2 pinches Nutmeg
- egg and breadcrumbs, to coat the croquetes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onions and garlic for 2 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
The rest of the recipe will be done with the measuring cup off.
Add oil and butter and sauté 8 minutes/ Varoma/ SP .
Put zucchini cubes, granulated garlic, salt and pepper to taste into the mixing bowl 10 minutes/ Varoma/ SP .
Add flour and cook 2 minutes/100ºC/, mix a little bit with spatula.
Pour milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg into mixing bowl and cook 10 minutes/ 100ºC/ SP2
Pour the mixture into a piping bag or a sealable freezer bag and let it cool for a few hour before piping mixture.
After forming the croquetes dip each croquete into egg-wash and then coat it with breadcrumbs.
Pan fry them for a few seconds until golden all over.
Accessories you need
Make your own breadcrumbs by milling bread with your Thermomix. If you like, you can flavour your breadcrumbs with parsely and garlic.
This recipe can be easily made with dairy free alternatives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Pumpkin Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing