- 100 grams Onions, peeled, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 20 grams butter or non dairy alternative
- 500 grams zucchini, cut in cubes, peeled or un-peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 100 grams plain flour
- 300 grams Milk or non dairy alternative
- 2 pinches Nutmeg
- egg and breadcrumbs, to coat the croquetes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onions and garlic for 2 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
The rest of the recipe will be done with the measuring cup off.
Add oil and butter and sauté 8 minutes/ Varoma/ SP .
Put zucchini cubes, granulated garlic, salt and pepper to taste into the mixing bowl 10 minutes/ Varoma/ SP .
Add flour and cook 2 minutes/100ºC/, mix a little bit with spatula.
Pour milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg into mixing bowl and cook 10 minutes/ 100ºC/ SP2
Pour the mixture into a piping bag or a sealable freezer bag and let it cool for a few hour before piping mixture.
After forming the croquetes dip each croquete into egg-wash and then coat it with breadcrumbs.
Pan fry them for a few seconds until golden all over.
Accessories you need
Make your own breadcrumbs by milling bread with your Thermomix. If you like, you can flavour your breadcrumbs with parsely and garlic.
This recipe can be easily made with dairy free alternatives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Sausage Rolls
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce