- 125 g rice
- 1 banana, approx 125g, peeled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Weigh rice into mixing bowl.
Mill 30secs/speed 9 stopping every 20 secs to push grains from the top of the lid back into the bowl.
Repeat Step 2 until rice grains are a fine powder.
Break Banana into peices and add to the mixing bowl and mix 10 secs/speed 5.
Transfer mixture to a separate bowl.
Form mixture into 8 - 10 8cm long log shapes and place on baking tray.
Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Allow to cool completely before giving to your little one to enjoy
1. Use any type of rice for this recipe.
2. Substitute banana for fruit of your choice (pureed would work best).
3. Form mixture into any shape you like.
4. Store in an airtight container for up to three days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Milo Loaf
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Sausages