- 125 g rice
- 1 banana, approx 125g, peeled
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Weigh rice into mixing bowl.
Mill 30secs/speed 9 stopping every 20 secs to push grains from the top of the lid back into the bowl.
Repeat Step 2 until rice grains are a fine powder.
Break Banana into peices and add to the mixing bowl and mix 10 secs/speed 5.
Transfer mixture to a separate bowl.
Form mixture into 8 - 10 8cm long log shapes and place on baking tray.
Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Allow to cool completely before giving to your little one to enjoy
1. Use any type of rice for this recipe.
2. Substitute banana for fruit of your choice (pureed would work best).
3. Form mixture into any shape you like.
4. Store in an airtight container for up to three days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies
- Very Berry Gluten Free Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice