- 1 --- brown onion, halved
- 2 tsp Minced garlic, or 1 garlic clove
- 20 grams olive oil
- 150 grams pumpkin flesh, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 Red apple, quartered
- 1 chicken breast, or 2 chicken thighs, diced 1 cm
- 120 grams apricots in pure juice
- 50 grams water
- Put onion and garlic in bowl"Closed lid" , speed 6, 3 secs, scrape down inside bowl.
- Add olive oil and saute. Varoma, speed 1, 3 mins.
- Add in pumpkin, carrot and apple and chop on speed 5 for 5 sec, scrape down bowl and chop again if required. Saute further - Varoma, speed 1 for 5 mins.
- Add in chopped chicken breast/thigh, apricots in juice and water. Cook 100 deg, speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" for 15 minutes (or until chicken is completely cooked).
- Blend to desired consistency - speed 6-8 for 5-10 seconds.
Serve with cooked rice, couscous or vegetables.
Apricot chicken with orange vegetables
Accessories you need
My twins absolutely loved this recipe. It could easily be doubled and it freezes well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Apple & Spelt Cereal Biscuits
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner