- 200 g Casserole beef, roughly chopped
- 100 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 150 g pumpkin, peeled, roughly chopped
- 90 g water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g frozen peas
Place beef into mixing bowl and press briefly
2 – 3 times/1 sec//Turbo. Set aside.
Place carrot and pumpkin into mixing bowl and press
briefly 2 – 3 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Add water and reserved meat to mixing bowl and cook
8 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add olive oil and peas and cook 2 min/100°C/speed 2
and then purée 20 sec/speed 8 or until desired
consistency is achieved.
Set aside one serving and freeze the remainder in portions.
If needed, add a little water or your baby’s milk before
serving to achieve the correct consistency.
This recipe is from Louise Keats' Cooking for your baby and toddler
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats