- 200 g Casserole beef, roughly chopped
- 100 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 150 g pumpkin, peeled, roughly chopped
- 90 g water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g frozen peas
Place beef into mixing bowl and press briefly
2 – 3 times/1 sec//Turbo. Set aside.
Place carrot and pumpkin into mixing bowl and press
briefly 2 – 3 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Add water and reserved meat to mixing bowl and cook
8 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add olive oil and peas and cook 2 min/100°C/speed 2
and then purée 20 sec/speed 8 or until desired
consistency is achieved.
Set aside one serving and freeze the remainder in portions.
If needed, add a little water or your baby’s milk before
serving to achieve the correct consistency.
This recipe is from Louise Keats' Cooking for your baby and toddler
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- More Again Risotto
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding