- 200 g Casserole beef, roughly chopped
- 100 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 150 g pumpkin, peeled, roughly chopped
- 90 g water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g frozen peas
Place beef into mixing bowl and press briefly
2 – 3 times/1 sec//Turbo. Set aside.
Place carrot and pumpkin into mixing bowl and press
briefly 2 – 3 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Add water and reserved meat to mixing bowl and cook
8 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add olive oil and peas and cook 2 min/100°C/speed 2
and then purée 20 sec/speed 8 or until desired
consistency is achieved.
Set aside one serving and freeze the remainder in portions.
If needed, add a little water or your baby’s milk before
serving to achieve the correct consistency.
This recipe is from Louise Keats' Cooking for your baby and toddler
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN