- 1 egg
- 50 grams self-raising flour
- 20 grams Milk
- 20 grams sweet chili sauce
- 100 grams zucchini, chopped into pieces
- 100 grams carrot, peeled and chopped into pieces
- 4 spring onions, lower part
- 1 can Sweet corn, small can
- 50 grams Cheddar cheese
- oil, for cooking
1. HEat oil on medium heat on in frypan hotplate.
2. Put egg, flour and milk and mix for 5 secs / sp 7. Scrape down sides and repeat for 10 secs.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix for 7 secs / sp5 until chopped into smal pieces.
4. Drop spoonfull of mixture into frypan and cook for 3 minutes either side.
5. Place on paper towel to drain oil and serve once cooled.
This suits 12 month+ baby.
Derived from Annabel Karmel recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT