- 500 g water
- 250 g cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 90 g Mulitgrain Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp vegetable or chicken salt
- 90 g grated cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180' and line a tray with baking paper
1. Put Water into bowl and insert simmering basket.
2. Put cauliflower into basket and steam for 15min/Varoma/Speed 1.5
3. take Basket out and drain water. Pat dry the cauliflower with a paper towel.
4. Return Cauliflower to the TM Bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix 20sec/speed 6
5. add more breadcrumbs if mixture looks runny
6. take Tablespoon sized amounts of mixture and form into nuggets.
7. Bake for around 10min - turn nuggets and cook for a further 10min or until golden brown
8. can freeze raw or cooked nuggets in a zip lock bag for up to 2 months
Great for babys 7 months +
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars