- 2 eggs, large or 3 small
- 380ml Milk
- 400 grams sweetcorn kernels tin, drained
- 285 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- pinch paprika, to taste
- pinch freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 red onion (Spanish), or a couple of spring onions, chopped into medium pieces
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds Speed 7.
Add cubed cheese into TM bowl and chop for about 5-8 seconds Speed 7.
Add all other ingredients into TM and blend for 10 secs on Reverse speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for 10 seconds on reverse or until all ingredients are mixed.
Heat oil in a frypan and place spoonfulls of mixture and cook on both sides until golden brown.
Can be served warm or cool, on own, or with cream cheese, tomato sauce or anything else as a topping.
Accessories you need
super easy, with no extra dirty dishes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Donut ice-cream
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice