- 2 eggs, large or 3 small
- 380ml Milk
- 400 grams sweetcorn kernels tin, drained
- 285 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- pinch paprika, to taste
- pinch freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 red onion (Spanish), or a couple of spring onions, chopped into medium pieces
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds Speed 7.
Add cubed cheese into TM bowl and chop for about 5-8 seconds Speed 7.
Add all other ingredients into TM and blend for 10 secs on Reverse speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for 10 seconds on reverse or until all ingredients are mixed.
Heat oil in a frypan and place spoonfulls of mixture and cook on both sides until golden brown.
Can be served warm or cool, on own, or with cream cheese, tomato sauce or anything else as a topping.
Accessories you need
super easy, with no extra dirty dishes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Satay Chicken
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Up and Go
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream