- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 parsnip, roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 30 g olive oil
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped with scissors, (approx.)
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 5 whole eggs, lightly whisked
- 70 g grated cheese
Pre-heat oven to 160 deg fan-forced (180 deg conventional)
Add carrot, parsnip, zucchini and spinach to TM bowl and chop for 3 secs / speed 6 or until finely chopped (depending on your individual baby).
Add olive oil and saute for 5 mins / 100 deg / speed 2
Meanwhile, grease and line a rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
Add flour, cheese and chives to TM bowl and turn on to speed 3, add whisked eggs through lid with machine running and turn off when just incorporated.
Pour mixture into slice tin and bake for approx. 20 mins or until lightly golden.
Allow to cool in tin and then remove and slice into small squares for your baby to practice their self-feeding!
Accessories you need
Always make sure any egg given to a child less than 12 months of age is completely cooked.
This recipe is only suitable for children with no known egg allergies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Gluten Free Lemon Chia Slice
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 120 Gram Slice
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup