- 10 g canola oil
- 1 celery half bunch, trimmed
- 300 g lamb leg steak, chopped
- 150 g Swede, chopped
- 100 g potato, chopped
- 25 g green beans, trimmed
- 400 g water
- 100 g canola oil
- 825 g pears canned in syrup, drained
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop celery for 3 seconds, 7 speed. Scrape down bowl
Add 10g oil and saute 3 minutes, 120C, 1 speed
Add chopped lamb and cook 5 minutes, 100C, 1 speed
Add swede and cook for a further 15 minutes, 100C, 1 speed
Add potato, green beans, water and oil and cook 10 minutes, 100C, 1 speed. Check vegatables are cooked though and cook a further 5 minutes if not yet tender
Add pears and puree 22 seconds, 5 speed
This recipe conforms to the RPAH strict elimination diet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prune Juice Concentrate & Puree
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly