- 200 g sweet potato, cubed
- 50 g spinach, I used frozen
- 50 g pearl couscous
- 150 g chicken breast
- 500 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- prep all ingredients as listed. throw in "Closed lid"
- cook 20 mins Varoma "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- once cooked, set to 10 secs, turn to speed 6 gradually. This retains some texture - modify time for consistency to suit your baby.
- Divide in to portions (I use 120g per serve) and freeze some for later.
Part of the 200g of sweet potato can be substituted for other veggies such as pumpkin, carrot, or parsnip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Passionfruit Slice
- Souffle - Spinach
- Sandwhich Bread