- 2 carrots, Cut into peices
- 5 squash, yellow, Cut into 4s
- 1 sweet potato, Cut into peices
- 1000 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water into "Closed lid"
Add carrots, and sweet potatoes into veroma
Cook 15mins /100°C/speed1
- Stir carrot and sweet potatoes to ensure even cooking.
Add squash into veroma Cook 10mins/100°C/speed1
- Remove veroma from "Closed lid"
Place vegetables from veroma into "Closed lid"
1min / speed 3
adjust time speed to get required thickness or adjust speed for smoothness
- Devide up into freezer safe containers and place in the freezer once cooled.
reheat as needed will last 6 months in the freezer.
Whole beetroot can be added when cooking the sweet potatoes for more variety
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato & Broccoli Savoury Pancakes (BLW friendly)
- BEST THERMOMIX PLAYDOUGH RECIPE
- Egg muffins
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Baby Apple & Spelt Cereal Biscuits
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- German Crust Bread
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls
- Spinach ricotta star
- Garlic Rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Fennel Soup
- Thermo Lex peanut bliss balls