THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 tablespoons organic millet
- 300g organic vegetables of your choice, roughly cut, (eg broccoli, sweet potato, carrot, onion)
- 50g organic rump steak, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe is created for
Place millet into TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds/speed 10. Set aside.
Place vegetables into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds/speed 4.
Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add beef and saute for another 2 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1. Scrape down bowl if necessary.
Add millet and enough water to cover the meat and vegetables and cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Puree for 5-10 seconds by slowly turning the dial to speed 9 (or less for a chunky texture.)
Health Benefits of Millet:
1. Millet is alkaline and it digests easily.
2. Millet will reduce constipation.
3. Millet acts as a prebiotic feeding microflora in the inner ecosystem.
4. The serotonin in millet helps to calm moods.5. Millet is high in antioxidants.
6. Millet is gluten-free and non-allergenic.
7. Millet has a high protein content.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup
- Cauliflower, Potato and Blue Cheese Soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits