- 500 g carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 500 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water into TM bowl. Insert simmering basket and place carrot into it.
- Cook 24min / Varoma / speed 1. (check carrot is cooked through)
- Remove simmering basked using spatula. Empty water from mixing bowl. empty water from mixing bowl.
- Place cooked carrot into TM bowl. Puree 25 sec / speed 4-8. (increasing speed gradually from 4 - . Scrape down sides
Another quick and easy baby puree. Babies love the sweet taste of carrots!
Add 30 - 50mls of water to make puree even smoother.
You can read more of my baby/toddler friendly recipes at www.littlethermiebaby.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Huevo duro
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Green Smoothie
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup