- 2 bananas, chopped
- 2 Red Apples, chopped
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place apple and banana pieces on a baking tray with baking paper. Roast for 25 minutes.
Place roasted fruit and water into the mixing bowl and purée for 15 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Freeze into small portions.
Accessories you need
You can make this by steaming in the basket however roasting gives it a beautiful caramel flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree