- 450 g pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 35 g olive oil
- 250 g zucchini
- 110 g carrot
- 110 g water
- Preheat oven to 180[size= 16px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; line-height: 1.5]°[/size][size= 12px; line-height: 1.5]C. [/size][size= 12px; background-color: #ffffff; line-height: 1.5]Line a baking tray with baking paper.[/size]
- Place pumkin onto baking baper and drizzle with 15 g of olive oil. Toss pumpkin to ensure that every piece is coated evenly. Roast for 35 minutes.
- Chop zucchini and carrot into 2-3 cm pieces.
- Place zucchini, carrot and water into mixing bowl and cook 15 minutes /100 C/speed 2.
- Blend 30 sec/speed 7 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato & Broccoli Savoury Pancakes (BLW friendly)
- BEST THERMOMIX PLAYDOUGH RECIPE
- Egg muffins
- Baby Apple & Spelt Cereal Biscuits
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- German Crust Bread
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls
- Spicy bean soup
- Spinach ricotta star
- Garlic Rice