- 1 sweet potato, Cut roughly
- 2 carrot, Cut roughly
- 3 apple, Pink Lady, Quartered, cored
- 500g water, For steaming
- 50g water, For blending
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put 500g water into mixing jug.
Put all chopped ingredients into varoma dish and set in place.
12 minutes, varoma temp, speed 4
Check to see that all ingredients are soft (if not, a few more minutes should do it).
Pour water out of jug, reserving around 50g (depending on size of ingredients, may need more or less water). Add ingredients to jug along with 50g of water.
3 minutes, speed 4 - increasing to speed 9. If it is not at desired consistency, puree for a bit longer.
This is quite a sweet mixture, as breast milk is quite a sweet taste for babies.
For a little less sweet, only use 2 apples, for more sweetness, use 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- More Again Risotto
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers