- 1 sweet potato, Cut roughly
- 2 carrot, Cut roughly
- 3 apple, Pink Lady, Quartered, cored
- 500g water, For steaming
- 50g water, For blending
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put 500g water into mixing jug.
Put all chopped ingredients into varoma dish and set in place.
12 minutes, varoma temp, speed 4
Check to see that all ingredients are soft (if not, a few more minutes should do it).
Pour water out of jug, reserving around 50g (depending on size of ingredients, may need more or less water). Add ingredients to jug along with 50g of water.
3 minutes, speed 4 - increasing to speed 9. If it is not at desired consistency, puree for a bit longer.
This is quite a sweet mixture, as breast milk is quite a sweet taste for babies.
For a little less sweet, only use 2 apples, for more sweetness, use 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Corn rolls