- 500 grams lamb mince
- 1 --- Capsicum, Red
- 1 --- carrot
- 1 bunch Brocolli
- 1 bunch Caulifower
- 1 bunch green beans
- 1 --- egg
- 115 grams Breadcrumbs, 1 cup
- 1 level tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 --- garlic clove
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic clove into bowl, 5 seconds, speed 5
- Add roughly chopped capsicum, beans, brocolli, cauliflower and carrot to bowl. 15 seconds, speed 6 or desired consistency.
- Add lamb mince, egg, breadcrumbs and herbs 35 seconds speed 3
- scrape from and roll into portion size rissoles patties, place onto baking tray.
- Place in oven for 25-30 min.
Optional. Sprinkle cheese (tasty or mozzarella) over top of rissole patties with about 10 minutes remaining of cooking time.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Creme Anglaise