- Butter, for greasing
- 750 g apples, cut into quarters
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g raisins
- 500 g flour
- 1.5 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200 g whole mixed nuts, of choice, (see Tips)
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a baking form (approx 30 x 12 x 10 cm) and set aside.
Place apples into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5, with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place sugar, raisins, flour, baking powder, cocoa and cinnamon into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add nuts and reserved chopped apples and knead 3 min/ with aid of spatula, if necessary to assist.
Place dough into prepared baking form and bake 60 minutes (180°C).
Cool in baking form for 15 minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack. Cool completely before cutting bread into slices to serve.
Bread spread with butter is delicious for breakfast or a snack. It stays fresh and moist for several days.
For mixed nuts you can use walnuts, peacan nuts, hazelnuts, almonds or cashew nuts. Add seeds to make a healthy additional (or alternative if you have a nut free household / school)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes