- Butter, for greasing
- 750 g apples, cut into quarters
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g raisins
- 500 g flour
- 1.5 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200 g whole mixed nuts, of choice, (see Tips)
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a baking form (approx 30 x 12 x 10 cm) and set aside.
Place apples into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5, with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place sugar, raisins, flour, baking powder, cocoa and cinnamon into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add nuts and reserved chopped apples and knead 3 min/ with aid of spatula, if necessary to assist.
Place dough into prepared baking form and bake 60 minutes (180°C).
Cool in baking form for 15 minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack. Cool completely before cutting bread into slices to serve.
Bread spread with butter is delicious for breakfast or a snack. It stays fresh and moist for several days.
For mixed nuts you can use walnuts, peacan nuts, hazelnuts, almonds or cashew nuts. Add seeds to make a healthy additional (or alternative if you have a nut free household / school)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Ginger Slice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate