- Butter, for greasing
- 750 g apples, cut into quarters
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g raisins
- 500 g flour
- 1.5 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200 g whole mixed nuts, of choice, (see Tips)
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a baking form (approx 30 x 12 x 10 cm) and set aside.
Place apples into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5, with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place sugar, raisins, flour, baking powder, cocoa and cinnamon into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add nuts and reserved chopped apples and knead 3 min/"Dough mode" with aid of spatula, if necessary to assist.
Place dough into prepared baking form and bake 60 minutes (180°C).
Cool in baking form for 15 minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack. Cool completely before cutting bread into slices to serve.
Bread spread with butter is delicious for breakfast or a snack. It stays fresh and moist for several days.
For mixed nuts you can use walnuts, peacan nuts, hazelnuts, almonds or cashew nuts. Add seeds to make a healthy additional (or alternative if you have a nut free household / school)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Super Easy British Cheese Straws
- Thermomellie's no meat sausage rolls
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou