- Butter, for greasing
- 750 g apples, cut into quarters
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g raisins
- 500 g flour
- 1.5 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200 g whole mixed nuts, of choice, (see Tips)
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a baking form (approx 30 x 12 x 10 cm) and set aside.
Place apples into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5, with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place sugar, raisins, flour, baking powder, cocoa and cinnamon into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add nuts and reserved chopped apples and knead 3 min/ with aid of spatula, if necessary to assist.
Place dough into prepared baking form and bake 60 minutes (180°C).
Cool in baking form for 15 minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack. Cool completely before cutting bread into slices to serve.
Bread spread with butter is delicious for breakfast or a snack. It stays fresh and moist for several days.
For mixed nuts you can use walnuts, peacan nuts, hazelnuts, almonds or cashew nuts. Add seeds to make a healthy additional (or alternative if you have a nut free household / school)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mini Cheddars
- Bacon, onion and cheese slice
- Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chickpea and Oat crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- Beef Burgers / Sliders