- 80 g Butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 8 pieces shortcut bacon, finely diced
- 120 g Tasty cheese, grated
- 390 g Self Raising Flour
- 220 g Milk
1. Preheat oven to 180deg, fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place butter in TM bowl, chop 10secs/sp 7. Remove and set aside.
3. Add EVOO and bacon to TM bowl. Cook 100deg/4 mins/sp 1.
4. Add all other ingredients. Combine 8 secs/sp 5.
5. Set to , and knead for 1 minute.
6. Tip onto lightly floured TM mat and press into a disc approx 3cm high. Gently press out rounds of dough using a 5cm scone cutter.
7. Place onto tray with all discs touching and continue until all the dough has been used.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
9. Remove from oven and cover with two tea-towels while the scones cool (this helps them stay moist).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake