- 80 g Butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 8 pieces shortcut bacon, finely diced
- 120 g Tasty cheese, grated
- 390 g Self Raising Flour
- 220 g Milk
1. Preheat oven to 180deg, fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place butter in TM bowl, chop 10secs/sp 7. Remove and set aside.
3. Add EVOO and bacon to TM bowl. Cook 100deg/4 mins/sp 1.
4. Add all other ingredients. Combine 8 secs/sp 5.
5. Set to , and knead for 1 minute.
6. Tip onto lightly floured TM mat and press into a disc approx 3cm high. Gently press out rounds of dough using a 5cm scone cutter.
7. Place onto tray with all discs touching and continue until all the dough has been used.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
9. Remove from oven and cover with two tea-towels while the scones cool (this helps them stay moist).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars