- 5 ripe bananas
- 140 g Butter
- 150 g Raw Sugar or Rapadura
- 1 egg
- 220 g Plain Wholemeal Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp bicarb soda (baking soda)
- 100 g Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 160 deg. Grease loaf tin and set aside
2. Place bananas in TM bowl and mash 5sec/speed 6
3. Add butter and sugar and beat 20sec/ speed 4.
4. Add egg and mix 10 sec/speed 4
5. Add flour, baking powder, salt, bicarb, milk and vanilla. Mix 25sec/speed 4. Add vinegar through lid opening as the batter is mixing
6. Bake 55-65 minutes, until cooked through
7. Allow to cool in tin until room temperature before turning on to wire rack
This is my adaptation of the EDC banana bread recipe, It delivers a heavier and more dense loaf. Can be turned into a dessert by serving warm with maple syrup and vanilla ice-cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Potato Soup
- Veg Sandwich