- 5 ripe bananas
- 140 g Butter
- 150 g Raw Sugar or Rapadura
- 1 egg
- 220 g Plain Wholemeal Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp bicarb soda (baking soda)
- 100 g Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 160 deg. Grease loaf tin and set aside
2. Place bananas in TM bowl and mash 5sec/speed 6
3. Add butter and sugar and beat 20sec/ speed 4.
4. Add egg and mix 10 sec/speed 4
5. Add flour, baking powder, salt, bicarb, milk and vanilla. Mix 25sec/speed 4. Add vinegar through lid opening as the batter is mixing
6. Bake 55-65 minutes, until cooked through
7. Allow to cool in tin until room temperature before turning on to wire rack
This is my adaptation of the EDC banana bread recipe, It delivers a heavier and more dense loaf. Can be turned into a dessert by serving warm with maple syrup and vanilla ice-cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter