- 5 ripe bananas
- 140 g Butter
- 150 g Raw Sugar or Rapadura
- 1 egg
- 220 g Plain Wholemeal Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp bicarb soda (baking soda)
- 100 g Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 160 deg. Grease loaf tin and set aside
2. Place bananas in TM bowl and mash 5sec/speed 6
3. Add butter and sugar and beat 20sec/ speed 4.
4. Add egg and mix 10 sec/speed 4
5. Add flour, baking powder, salt, bicarb, milk and vanilla. Mix 25sec/speed 4. Add vinegar through lid opening as the batter is mixing
6. Bake 55-65 minutes, until cooked through
7. Allow to cool in tin until room temperature before turning on to wire rack
This is my adaptation of the EDC banana bread recipe, It delivers a heavier and more dense loaf. Can be turned into a dessert by serving warm with maple syrup and vanilla ice-cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Mini Quiches
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving