- 200 g flour
- 80 g shortening
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100 g water
- 159 g flour
- 100 g Butter
- 300 g pork mince or chicken cubed
- 3 tablespoon char siaw sauce
- 3 tablespoon Dark soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour ( dissolved in 1 tablespoon water)
- 80 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put in all ingredients A 30 sec for kneading and pour out. Divide the dough into 15 portion and fermented for 15 minutes
2. Put in all ingredients B 30 sec for kneading and pour out. Divide the dough into 15 portion and fermented for 15 minutes.
3, Wrap B pastry into daugh A flaten itthen put in fillind and pimch on the top to close.
4. Mince pork in TM bowl 5 sec / speed 5
5. Add char siew sauce, black soy sauce, sugar corn flour and water to cook 15 min / 120'c /
6. Wrap the cooked mince with both ingredients A and B to ferment for 15 minutes. Preheat oven 180C and bake for 20 minutes.
Can sustitude the mince with the roasted pork and reduce to cooking time to 5min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits