- 200 g flour
- 80 g shortening
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100 g water
- 159 g flour
- 100 g Butter
- 300 g pork mince or chicken cubed
- 3 tablespoon char siaw sauce
- 3 tablespoon Dark soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour ( dissolved in 1 tablespoon water)
- 80 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put in all ingredients A 30 sec "Dough mode" for kneading and pour out. Divide the dough into 15 portion and fermented for 15 minutes
2. Put in all ingredients B 30 sec "Dough mode" for kneading and pour out. Divide the dough into 15 portion and fermented for 15 minutes.
3, Wrap B pastry into daugh A flaten itthen put in fillind and pimch on the top to close.
4. Mince pork in TM bowl 5 sec / speed 5
5. Add char siew sauce, black soy sauce, sugar corn flour and water to cook 15 min / 120'c"Counter-clockwise operation" / "Gentle stir setting"
6. Wrap the cooked mince with both ingredients A and B to ferment for 15 minutes. Preheat oven 180C and bake for 20 minutes.
Accessories you need
Can sustitude the mince with the roasted pork and reduce to cooking time to 5min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup